The National Postal Museum's "Pen Pal" Tornado rollerball has been covered in some of the most stories stamps the museum has in its historic collection. The "Inverted Jenny," Booker T. Washington, Black Harding and Benjamin Franklin replica stamps cover the barrel and coated under a thick gloss varnish. An irresistible collectible for the pen and stamp enthusiast!
Each pen in the Tornado Smithsonian collection has the Smithsonian name engraved on the top ring below the knurled twist-top. A serial number (not limited) is also engraved on the ring. The top disc features the Smithsonian logo. Each pen includes an educational insert that tells the history of each writing instrument design.
- Edition: Open numbered edition. Each piece is numbered but not limited to a particular number of total pieces in this edition.
- Finish: Replica stamps on metal barrel with thick gloss varnish
- Trim: Chrome
- Black ink
- Knurled twist-top with the edition number engraved on the top ring.
- Refill: Rollerball Refill REF5P/REF57P, can also adapt to Ballpoint Conversion REF71 Easy Flow (sold separately)
- Smithsonian Logo printed on the top disc
- Pen Length: 5 in. / 125mm
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.45 in. / 12mm
- Pen Weight: 1 oz / 28g